- The Casey Experience
Many companies need assistance in assessing their IT infrastructure capabilities. This can be related to infrastructure, application and process workflow efficiencies on through to the development of best practices. There are many reasons for an assessment including:
- Expanding current capabilities insuring that current IT infrastructure is performing soundly.
- Determining if the most efficient system architecture and the right use of technologies are in place
- Determining if the systems are performing optimally (System Optimization)
- Determining if best practices are being implemented in the development process
- Evaluating current systems/applications to assess scope of work prior to new development efforts.
The Casey Group performs full reviews of IT operations and infrastructures for our clients. Our process can include a full or focus on individual activities.